15m HDMI Active Optical Fibre Cable -4K
Comsol™s HDMI Active Optical Cables are a hybrid of fibre and copper that allow you to transmit HDMI signals up to 100m with zero loss of signal. Our advanced optical engine embedded in the HDMI hybrid cable provides full HDMI signal integrity.
The cable utilises the latest in optoelectronic technology to transmit HDMI signals far beyond the typical limitations of copper cables. Proprietary circuitry is conveniently incorporated inside the HDMI connectors to convert the video signals to light pulses and then back to video signals.
Since the video is sent using light pulses, the cable provides higher immunity to EMI or RFI interference and there is less chance of video dropouts due to environmental electromagnetic noise.
• Supports HDMI2.0b specification with data rates up to 18Gbps
• Supports HDCP2.2 & HDCP1.4
• Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (4096×2160) 60Hz,4:4:4
• Supports 48 bit color depth (16bit per channel)
• Supports lossless HDMI audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD,etc.
• Supports 3D,ARC, HEC and CEC
• Supports EDID incl. self-detecting function
• No loss of signal â€“ delivering crystal clear digital images instantly.
• Long-term bending radius (48mm)
• Thin and ultra-lightweight construction.
• Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
• Supports Plug and Play
• No external power is required.